- Allows easier breathing
- Removes excess mucous
- Reduce pollen and allergens in the nasal passage
- Relieve dryness
- Reduce cold and flu symptoms
- Alleviate sinus headaches and tension
- Improve your sense of smell and taste
- Reduce snoring
- Reduces the need for medications
- Can prevent the common cold and other upper respiratory infections
Important to Remember
- Your Neti Pot must be clean! Do not take this lightly. You can spread germs and infections if you are not careful.
- Do not make the solution too hot; lukewarm means that it should only be slightly warmer than your skin.
- Sometimes it is better to practice on an empty stomach if you are prone to vomiting.
- Do not forget to breathe!
- Do not use too much salt. It will create a burning sensation during use.
- If your nose feels dry, sore, or raw, put a few drops of milk into the nasal passage.